Candes Saint-Martin, my favourite spot in La Touraine.

Tuesday 27 December 2016

A new start


Dear blog friends,

I know, I'm early and - yes - I've let you down over the past 5 months. I'm using the start of a new year as an excuse to pick up where I left off ... blog-wise. I'm not making any promises, but with retirement lurking around the corner (another 16 months or so to go, though!!), blogging and sharing photos and stories with you and reading your comments, seems like a great way to stay in touch with the world!

Enjoy the last days of 2016!

10 comments:

chm said...

It's about time !! LOL Again, I wish you a very short 2017, but a fabulous New Year. Keep your eyes on the end of the tunnel, it will come sooner than you think. Best wishes to C..

Looking forward to read you every day!

Mary and Bill said...

You are back! I'm so glad. Happy New Year!

ladybird said...

Chm, Thank you for your wishes. I can't promise that I will be blogging every day. Wait and see what happens ...

Mary an Bill, Thank you for your wishes and kind words.

Bob said...

Glad to see you back. Hope things are going well at work and home and that 2017 is a great year for you. Retirement is just around the corner and something to look forward to. It's fun!!!

Jean said...

I'm glad to see you back too!
Happy New Year!
And I look forward to teading you more often!

ladybird said...

Bob, I suppose the 16 or so months will pass quickly, as Chm wrote. Thank you for your lovely card! Mine is on its way!

Jean, Thank you and Happy New Year to you and Nick too (also see my comment on your blog). To start with, I'll try to post once week ...

Carolyn said...

Martine, we're so glad you are back! We've missed you.

I hope 2017 goes smoothly for you. E and I look forward to catching up on your life, once a week or so.

ladybird said...

Hi Carolyn, Thank you Carolyn. I'm glad to be back ... and once a week seems feasible.

Travel said...

Welcome back, we hope to hear from you soon

ladybird said...

Hi Travel! Good to read you and thanks